The EU-funded SURE5.0 project has just launched its second Acceleration Programme addressed to SMEs in need of adopting technologies or services to digitally transform their production processes and turn them more human-centric, sustainable and resilient. Eligible candidates are SMEs established in the European Union or EU Associated Countries working in the Mobility, Transport and Automotive; Aerospace and Defence; and Electronics industrial ecosystems.
The support will be provided in two sequential phases:
- Phase 1 – assess & recommend: up to 83 SMEs will receive individual assessments and recommendations to design their roadmap. They will also be supported with tailored services from partners such as investment readiness assessment, 5.0 training module, and initial support on social innovation & human centricity.
- Phase 2 – business transformation & resilience: at least 36 SMEs will receive up to €50,000 of funding to implement their transition project, with the help of experts included in the SURE5.0 Catalogue of Service Providers. Additionally, partners will keep on providing further tailored services such as business support, other on-demand training modules, introduction to the Social Innovation Tournament and advanced technological services.
In case of interest, companies must take the following steps:
- Fill in the self-assessment tool, a questionnaire to know their current situation and potential for transformation in terms of smart factory, strategy and organization, environmental sustainability, industrial resilience and human-centricity.
- Apply to phase 1, entering the F6S platform and submitting the corresponding application form duly filled in, together with their self-assessment report. The phase 1 call will be opened from 28 July with three cut-off dates: 25 October 2023, 3 January 2024, 28 February 2024
- Apply to phase 2 (just for phase 1 beneficiaries), presenting their transition plan towards a more human-centric, sustainable and resilient manufacturing process. The phase 2 call will be launched the 1 of March 2024 with two cut-off dates: 3 April 2024 and 31 July 2024
All relevant information about the 2 acceleration programme is available on the SURE5.0 project website: https://sureproject.eu/acceleration-programme-2/