The EU-funded SURE5.0 project has just launched its first Acceleration Programme addressed to SMEs in need of adopting technologies or services for their 5.0 transition. Eligible candidates are just SMEs established in the European Union or Horizon Europe Associated Countries working in the Mobility, Transport and Automotive; Aerospace and Defence; and Electronics industrial ecosystems.
The main objective of this programme is to help these SMEs to advance in their digital transformation process, while becoming more human-centric, sustainable and resilient.
Applying to the call, selected SMEs could benefit from:
- Individual 5.0 assessments and tailored services from partners.
- €50,000 of equity-free funding to implement their 5.0 transition plan.
The support will be provided in two sequential phases:
Phase 1 – assess and recommend: where companies will receive individual assessments and recommendations to design a possible 5.0 roadmap. Moreover, SMEs will be helped by the consortium partners with tailored services such as investment readiness assessment, industry 5.0 training, and support on social innovation & human centricity.
Phase 2 – business transformation and resilience: SMEs will receive funding to implement their 5.0 transition plan, with the help of experts included in the SURE5.0 Catalogue of Complementary Service Providers. Additionally, partners will keep on providing further tailored services such as business consultancy, other on-demand 5.0 training modules and technological services.
In case of interest in this programme, SMEs must take the following steps:
- Fill in the self-assessment tool, a questionnaire to know their current situation and future potential regarding industry 5.0.
- Apply to phase 1, filling in the corresponding application form with your self-assessment report as attachment, not later than 1st March 2023 17:00 CET.
- Apply to phase 2 (just for phase 1 beneficiaries), submitting a 5.0 transition plan (application period not open yet).
All relevant information about the 1st acceleration programme is available on the Open Calls section of the website.